Just wanted to sail out for the day? No problem, Weymouth slipway is located in the inner harbour, behind the Town Bridge, opposite 'Debenhams' on Commercial Road. We have also recently launched a great value, secure 'Boat on Trailer' storage facility!
Launching and retrieval for smaller craft is possible at all states of the tide, however larger vessels may require a higher tide.
Please take care:-
- There is a sudden drop off at the end of the slipway.
- When launching and retrieving your vessel, particularly at low water.
- Masted Vessels will require a Bridge Lift if they are heading for sea. All vessels should be aware of bridge operating protocol Bridge Lifting Times.
Trailers may be left at the slipway head for a fee. This fee does not include additional car parking charges for towing vehicles.
Launch and trailer fees are outlined below and are payable prior to launching.
Please pay the attendant on duty in the slipway hut or if unmanned contact us on +44 (0) 1305 838423.
(All prices are per day or part there of unless stated and include VAT where chargeable.)
|Launch / Retrieve (per day)||Annual Permit||Trailer Parking (per day)|
|Boat on Trailer Storage|
|£2 PER METRE PER WEEK PLUS VAT|
Other Local Boat Launching Facilities
- Castletown, Portland +44 (0) 1305 824044
- Ferrybridge, Portland Road +44 (0) 1305 782080
- Bowleaze Cove, Weymouth +44 (0) 1305 833216
- Overcombe Corner, Weymouth (Boardsailing and Kayaks only)